Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Kids On The Block.

The weather here is incredibly rediculous and wierd. The humidity is making everyone i know having wierd ulcers and having headaches and tummy aches. Hope it will be cooler sooner.

It's been an emotional weekend and an exhausting week ahead for me, but here's a sneak peak of what i've been cooking. I'm sooo getting rid of the nice things about what i've been doing, it's time to go bad.. The cute little kids and their friends have long left the building going around fucking midgets and bicycle thieves for now..Let me introduce to you.. the bad kids who spits in yr face,not in your mouth...bitch.





Thats all for now, till i manage to steal or rob someone for a camera to take more shots and pictures of me playing with the new kids.. zoom into the shoes'hint hint'.. Till next time, have a great week ahead.


Rest In Peace 'Farhan (oscar,grillz)'
Im glad to know someone like you in my life thanks for being there and thanks for believing in us all.
This one's for you, my good man.

1 comment: